A unique way to practice Corporate Social Responsibility
For years, United Way has been a leader in partnering with local charities to improve lives. We also partner with businesses to help achieve their philanthropic goals. We provide opportunities for companies and their staff to support their local community in new and innovative ways.
Sponsorship is one way companies can collaborate with us to align their support in a more impactful way. United Way is recognized in our community and throughout the world; it was the only non-profit to make Forbes' Most Valuable Brands list, valuing United Way's brand at $14.3 billion worldwide. We offer a number of co-branding opportunities for your organization to showcase its commitment to the community and to display a partnership with one of the Fraser Valley’s most highly recognized and regarded charitable organizations.
Take a look at our current and ongoing sponsorship opportunities to see if one might be right for your organization.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Receive corporate recognition, including event online promotion, printed materials and speeches at your sponsored event.
- Build your reputation as an organization that gives back to its community.
- Achieve success with targeted audiences.
- Reduce your corporate taxes: Sponsorship costs can be deducted as a business expense.
- Respond to employee, consumer and government expectations for community involvement.
- Join a growing network of community leaders committed to making the Fraser Valley truly great for everyone.
- Improving lives where you work, live, and play.
- Reduce United Way's costs and help us continue to ensure all donor dollars to go towards community programs and initiatives.
- Build awareness of community issues.
Types of Sponsorship
/ Event Sponsorship:
Sponsorship of United Way events is a great way for and organization or individual to publicly showcase support for our community. The audience you will reach through your sponsorship adds another layer of networking to what you currently do for promotion.
- Kick-off Abbotsford
- Kick-off Chilliwack
- Loyal Donors Event
- Leadership Thank you
- Spirit Awards dinner
Types of Recognition:
- Presented by (sponsor)
- Recognition in press release
- Lectern speaking opportunity
- Logo on marketing materials
- Verbal recognition
- Recognition on website
- Logo in event PowerPoint
- Social media mention
/ Materials Sponsorship
Our campaign materials are distributed to over 300 workplace sites across the Fraser Valley. Have your logo displayed on one or all of our materials and show your leadership in the community through your support of United Way.
- When you sponsor United Way materials:
- Your corporate logo is featured prominently on the material.
- This will increase your visibility in the community and position your organization as a business who believes in corporate social responsibility.
- Your corporate logo and link to your website are featured on United Way website
Similar to our printed materials, as a sponsor your corporate logo will be featured on United Way website. With your logo, we will also include a link to your website throughout the campaign (September through December) so visitors can go to learn more about your organization.
- Volunteer guides
- Thank your cards
- Volunteer gifts
- Leadership pins
/ Sponsored Representatives
Sponsor an individual to represent your organization for 16 weeks during the United Way annual workplace giving campaign. Learn more about this program here.